Southall Football Club is a football club based in Southall in the London Borough of Ealing. The club is affiliated to the Middlesex County Football Association
We are members of the Spartan South Midlands League Division One.
Southall F.C have been awarded F.A Charter Standard Club status recognised for being well run and sustainable, with child protection and safety paramount. It also recognises a club’s commitment to coaching, player and coach development, and the raising of standards of behaviour in the game.
Our vision is to create an environment where participants of the club can develop and be exposed to pathways within the semi-professional and professional game.
We want to provide all age groups with the opportunity to be coached within an academy facility, providing a safe but competitive foundation
In the next 5 years, we aim to increase the number of members and participants in Southall Youth and Adult football, year on year.
Our mission is to:
- To provide sports development – under the patronage of the sporting establishments of the country
- To contribute towards local regeneration by creating a world class sporting and leisure facility in the area
- To work alongside local businesses, social and religious organisations and create long-term partnership opportunities that benefit the local communities
- As a part of our commitment towards ‘Community Citizenship’, to contribute towards the continuous improvement of the community in which we live and work.
- CHAIRMAN: Chana Singh Gill | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MANAGING DIRECTOR/TREASURER: Sanjeev Sharma | Email: email@example.com
- CLUB SECRETARY: Gurmail Dhaliwal | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1st XI MANAGER : Paul Palmer | Email:
- 1st XI ASST MANAGER : Matt Penfold | Email:
- RESERVES MANAGER : Chris Charles | Email: email@example.com
- WELFARE OFFICER : Sumeet Kainth | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org